thesis editing dissertation editing PhD thesis editing dissertation physics P3W8F6
The ThesisEditor has copyedited many
graduate level physics textbooks—
can help with your writing, too!
• The ThesisEditor has copyedited nine articles for the Physical Review in LaTeX format.
• The ThesisEditor has copyedited numerous graduate-level physics textbooks in fields such as dynamics, quantum mechanics, and relativity.
• Before turning to copyediting, The ThesisEditor pursued a professional career in physics for several decades, doing research in
• Nuclear physics
• High-energy physics
• High-energy accelerator technology
• Re-entry physics
• High-temperature thermochemistry
• Molecular spectroscopy
• The ThesisEditor has published articles in the Physical Review, the Journal of Chemical Physics, the Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy and Radiative Transfer, the American Institute for Aeronautics and Astronautics [AIAA] Journal, and Applied Optics.
The ThesisEditor offers editing of LaTeX files, ensuring proper appearance of the most complicated mathematical expressions. Check out details on .doc, .docx, and .tex formats.
You may wish to visit The ThesisEditor's other web sites: www.editingscience.net, www.scholarlyeditor.net.
For a free, no-obligation preliminary review, send your complete manuscript (or sample) as an e-mail attachment to email@example.com
Who is The ThesisEditor?
Please check other web site: www.editingscience.net