thesis editing dissertation editing thesis dissertation editing chemistry
The ThesisEditor has copyedited many
professional chemistry manuscripts—
can help with your writing, too!
• The ThesisEditor has copyedited numerous manuscripts to be published in professional journals such as the Journal of Chemical Physics.
• Before turning to copyediting, The ThesisEditor pursued a professional career in physics for several decades, including research in high-temperature thermochemistry and molecular spectroscopy.
• The ThesisEditor has published
an article in the Journal of Chemical Physics.
• The ThesisEditor is well versed in the latest edition of The ACS Style Guide, the official style guide of the American Chemical Society.
• The ThesisEditor can spot topographical errors in hyperpolysyllabic names of organic compounds, and make these corrections:
• Change 3’ and 5’ to 3′ and 5′
• Change 30ul to 30 µL
• Change 25ºC to 25 ºC
• Change ΔHo to ΔHº
For a free, no-obligation preliminary review, send your complete manuscript (or sample) as an e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is The ThesisEditor?
Also check other web site: www.editingscience.net